- 1 can full-fat coconut milk, bone broth (seriously), or water
- 1 tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp – 1 tbsp. of ghee
- 1 tsp – 1 tbsp. of coconut oil
- 1 pinch of black pepper (increases bioavailability of turmeric)
- ½ fist-sized piece of fresh or frozen peach, or other golden colored fruit like cantaloupe, mango, pineapple, etc.
- Optional – 1 scoop of exogenous ketones (feedabrain.com/keto)
- Optional – ¼ of a fist-sized avocado
- Optional – 1 pinch of cayenne pepper (for extra heat)
- Pour coconut milk, broth, or water into a small saucepan and heat over medium until hot but not boiling.
- While liquid is heating, assemble all other ingredients in a blender or a stick blending container.
- When liquid is hot, add to other ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon and enjoy!