My clinical nutrition mentor, Doctor Alex Vasquez, DO, ND, DC and I had a very good conversation about leadership a few moths ago. Unfortunately, the recording is lost somewhere in my digital graveyard. 😔
Luckily, Dr. Vasquez did a quick video recap of our conversation immediately after, which I want to share with you all. In this recap of our conversation, Dr. Vasquez, explores graduate level education and the absence of leadership training in professional training.
He breaks down a few important aspects of global control. These are those 5 aspects are:
- Ignorance about what a viral infection is.
- Ignorance about how to protect and treat viral infections
- Acquisition of the virus
- Replication of the virus
- Immune response/defense/balance
- Systemic consequences
- Ignorance about how to initiate or evaluate leadership.
- Ignorance about the relationship between us and the state.
- Ignorance about the lives we want for ourselves and for society.
Enjoy this quick recap of our conversation and be sure to check out Dr. V’s work to better understand clinical nutrition and human empowerment (even if that’s not his word of choice 😂) at the International College on Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine (ichnfm.org).